There was a feeling of comfort when we first walked into our new home, and it came from daily visits to our lot during the building process. We knew our house was as solid as a rock and, for that, we owe thanks to Cordovado Homes.
- Don & Lisa Taylor
Angelo and David have been setting new standards in the home construction industry in Port Moody & Coquitlam for decades. Meet the visionaries who make your dream home come to life.
1. In the first 12 months of the Warranty, for detached dwelling unites or dwelling units in a multi-family building, coverage for any defect in Materials and Labour.
2. In the first 15 months of the Warranty, for the Common Property, common facilities and other assets of a Strata Corporation, coverage for any defect in Materials and Labour.
3. In the first 24 months of the Warranty,
i. Coverage for any Defect in Materials and Labour supplied for the gas, electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning Delivery and Distribution systems,
ii. Coverage for any Defect in Materials and Labour supplied for the exterior cladding, caulking, windows and doors that may lead to detachment or material damage to the new home or common property,
iii. Coverage for any Defect in Materials and Labour which renders the home unfit to live in, and;
iv. Non-compliance with, or a violation of the Building Damage if the non-compliance or violation;
(1) Constitutes an unreasonable health or safety risk, or
(2) Has resulted in or is likely to results in, Material Damage to the new home.
Every single tradesperson that worked for Angelo and David said the same thing: That if they were going to build a house for themselves, they'd put the project in the hands of Cordovado Homes. Why? Well, most of these tradespeople felt Angelo and David were second to none when it came to making each and every one of them accountable for their work.